viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

Tonight


I came here to talk, I hope you understand....


Three days from now without sleep, and is all because of you and all those things you told me, hunney you should knew that I could never go without you, and I can´t sleep because I´m thinking all night long, and is all because what you told me last night, and the night before on holiday, the sad music became to play, and I can´t sleep, Im thinking again, stupid mind let me sleep!.
There you are and all the conversation we had, you said Im not the same, I think Im not the only one who change, you called me a liar, you dont trust me anymore, let me sleep, Would the pain star tomorrow?? Just want to rest now, tonight and for ever.
You said everything is different today, How could you know? You have been away, and yes I missed you those days. It feels like my eyes are burning they are tired my love, has I am.
Dear I love you, I swear, don´t you forget the good years, it would last forever we said, and it will if you want.
I would never understend what you want now, but I just want to sleep tonight, let me sleep tonight.

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

va dirigido para kien yo kreo ke va dirigido......?? ADAN??

Janeth Chan dijo...

ya te extrañabaaaaaaaaa
mi anónimo favorito <3
creo que eres tu 8-)
No importa a quien va dirigido, es algo que salió en el momento, ubicate en el momento y sabras para quien es.
I know you will figurate (;